How to use the Razorpay with Interakt Haptik?
To use Razorpay with Interakt:
- Set live your Razorpay integration by logging into your Razorpay account from the Integrations page in Interakt
- Then, simply set live your automated checkout flow from Interakt’s Commerce Settings. This flow will be triggered whenever a customer sends you a WhatsApp cart. A Razorpay payment link will be automatically sent in the chat flow after your customer has provided his shipping address
- To be able to send automatic WhatsApp notifications for payment confirmations & failures (payment link / invoice):
- copy the webhook URL from Interakt’s Integrations page and configure it in your Razorpay dashboard.
- Then, set live an Ongoing Campaign in Interakt and select the trigger as ‘Payment Succeeded’ / ‘Payment Failed’. (You can add further more conditions & filters to the campaign audience.)
To use Razorpay with Haptik:
- In the bot builder, use Razorpay based smart skills to build payment use cases
- Plug in key_id and key_secret from your Razorpay Merchant Dashboard into the bot flow
- Define the input sources and payment parameters for the Razorpay Payment Link like amount,expire_by, currency, payment labels, etc. as per the smart skill documentation. You are good to run your payment flows now.
For any issues related to this app, please contact our support team here.
Have any feedback, please feel free to share it with us here - Share feedback.