Introduction to RazorpayX
RazorpayX is business banking built for disruptors. It can be used by small or large businesses, who want to experience the future of banking. RazorpayX comes packaged with in-depth financial CRM and powerful payout products coupled with everything offered by traditional banking services.
With RazorpayX Payouts, you can track, automate and accelerate every aspect of your business. Listed below are some reasons you should use RazorpayX.
- Seamless integration via intuitive APIs.
- Make instant payouts 24x7 to your various business stakeholders with no manual intervention.
- Open and operate a fully-functional current account.
- Top-notch tech infrastructure.
- Compatibility across devices and browsers.
- Reconcile transactions and failures with absolute ease.
- Complete control and visibility with real-time financial summaries without the need for an army of financial analysts.
Below is a list of features available on RazorpayX.
- Payouts to a bank account, VPA or a card.
- Bulk payouts to a bank account, VPA or a card.
- Approval workflows as per your business needs.
- Queue payout in case of insufficient funds.
- Account validation to check the validity of a bank account ot virtual payment address (VPA).
If you are an existing Razorpay user, you can use your Razorpay PG credentials to sign into RazorpayX.
You can also use your existing API key with RazorpayX.
To use RazorpayX payouts, you need to complete the sign up, account activation and KYC verification processes.
To use the RazorpayX APIs, you have to generate an API Key and integrate it in your code.
RazorpayX test mode is a replication of RazorpayX in a sandbox environment that allows you to test all aspects of your integration before you go live.
Actions taken in the test mode have no consequences in your live environment. Contacts, fund accounts and payouts created in the test mode do not appear in the live environment. You can create contacts and fund accounts using real-world or dummy data.
Test mode has its own dummy balance. No real money is used in the test mode.
For example, a contact created in the test mode does not carry over to the live mode and vice versa. Payouts made to a fund account in the test mode uses funds from the test account balance, which is not real money.
Refer to our Test Mode documentation for more details.