Zoho Books Account Statement Integration
Integrate and sync your account statements on Zoho Books with RazorpayX for reconciliation.
You can integrate your RazorpayX Account Statement with Zoho Books to sync payment information from RazorpayX and reconcile. After integration, all the transaction data on the RazorpayX bank statement flows into your accounting software, saving you time and effort.
- Account Statement can be synced with both RazorpayX Lite and Current Account.
- It updates automatically at the given time, every day.
- It passes all the required context you need to categorise your transaction.
|The app used to make the payment. Possible values:
|The tax category imposed on the payout. Possible values:
|It is a Common Portal Identification Number. It is a 14 digit unique number to identify the challan.
|The purpose for which the expense was incurred.
|The invoice amount before GST, Cess and other taxes.
|The invoice number your entered while creating the invoice.
|The invoice date you entered while creating the invoice.
|The CGST+SGST/ IGST amount on the invoice.
|The TDS amount on the invoice. Tax deduction at source (TDS) means collecting tax on income in the form of salary, rent, asset sales, dividends.
|The interest rates based on the amount.
|The TDS Category chosen on the invoice.
|The RazorpayX description passed while creating the entity.
|The unique Payout ID recorded on RazorpayX.
|The beneficiary bank account number.
|The beneficiary bank IFSC.
|Name of the beneficiary to which the payment was made.
|The virtual payment address used to send or receive money without an IFSC code or bank account number.
Navigate to Account Statement → Automate Accounting on the Dashboard and Select the software of your choice.
- It updates automatically at 6:00 am and 8:00 pm, every day.
- It passes all the required context you need to categorise your transaction on Zoho Books.
On Zoho Books, navigate to the Banking Overview section. Select the appropriate bank ledger, and find the necessary information under the statement details column.
To keep your opening balance up-to-date:
- Log in to your Zoho Books Account and navigate to Settings.
- Select Opening Balances and click Edit.
- Scroll to the Bank section and update your opening balance.
- Enter and click Continue to save the update.
Was this page helpful?