Know about Razorpay Partnership program and the different partnership types. Check how to enroll as a Partner.
The Razorpay Partnership Program is a referral program through which you can offer the Razorpay product suite to your clients or customers and get rewarded. This program is a source of additional income for Razorpay Partners.
- Fast & seamless onboarding: Get started with Razorpay in less than 5 minutes with 100% paperless onboarding.
- Lucrative rewards for all: Earn
- Extensive partner support: Get features like bulk email, chatbot support, refund tracking system along with a dedicated account manager.
- Powerful dashboard: Take better business decisions by analysing detailed reports about payments, settlements and refunds.
- API driven products: Save on time by using our ready-to-use integration kits for leading service providers like Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify and so on.
- Multi-currency support: Razorpay supports over 100 foreign currencies.
- Robust product suite: Get a solution to all your payment issues on one platform: Payment Links, GST-compliant invoicing, Payment Gateway, subscriptions and a lot more.
From a student to an e-commerce consultant, anyone can become a Razorpay Partner. Here are some of the popular categories amongst existing Razorpay Partners:
- Web and app developers
- Digital marketing service providers
- Web hosting services
- Bloggers and influencers
- E-commerce consultants
- Individuals and students
Any business, ranging from an enterprise to an individual with a client base that needs online payment solutions for their business, can be a part of this program.
Razorpay supports the following types of Partners where each Partner type has different levels of control on Sub-merchants and gets access to different types of data.
Razorpay Partnerships is supported on the following platforms:
Whether you are new to the Razorpay ecosystem or are an existing Razorpay merchant, enrolling for the Razorpay Partnership program is quite simple. The process slightly differs if you are:
Was this page helpful?