To start the integration process:
- Log in to your
- Navigate to Profile → My Accounts & Settings → Integrations.
- Select ZOHOBOOKS in the Accounting Tool Integration menu.
- You can Invite Finance Team → or integrate on your own by clicking Integrate Myself. If you have invited your finance team, they can click Integrate →.
- Select the domain in which your Zoho Books is hosted.
- Click Proceed with .in if your domain is .IN
- Click Proceed with .com if your domain is .COM
- Now, RazorpayX will redirect to the Zoho Books website. Login to your Zoho Books account and click Accept.
- You are then redirected back to RazorpayX to complete the final step. Select your organisation from the drop-down list which is synced from Zoho Books.
- Your GSTIN is pre-filled. Click NEXT. This integration works only if you have a GSTIN attached to your Zoho Books account.
- Connect your RazorpayX bank account/s to an existing Zoho Books ledger or create a new one by selecting from the drop-down menu. All payments made via the chosen RazorpayX bank account appear in the respective ledger on Zoho Books.
This works with both the Current account as well as RazorpayX Lite.
- Review the settings. Change Sync Settings if you want to make any changes or click NEXT →.
If you click Change Sync Settings, you can disable the functions listed below. All the functions are enabled by default.
Send invoices form RazorpayX to Zoho Books
Sync Payouts data from RazorpayX to Zoho Books
View RazorpayX bank account statement in Zoho Books
This completes Zoho Books Integration and a success message is displayed as shown below. Either Go to Accounting → and explore the feature or Setup a Demo Call.