Let your vendors set up RazorpayX Vendor Portal to upload invoices for vendor payments and track them in one place.
The RazorpayX Vendor Portal is a platform created for your vendors where they can upload the invoices and receive updates of the payment upon your invitation. You can:
- Automate the collection of invoices from different vendors in one portal, eliminating the manual process.
- Save your time and help in better tracking of the vendor payments.
paythe payment requests from vendors as per your convenience. The vendor is also notified of your action.
Watch this video to know how to set up the Vendor Portal or read along.
Following are the steps to set up and invite vendors to the Vendor Portal:
To setup the Vendor Portal:
Log in to the
Click Vendor Payments.
Navigate to the three dots menu between the Refresh and Download icons and click Setup Vendor Portal.
Click Setup Vendor Portal.
Review your public profile details that will be visible to the vendor:
- Business name
Edit details if required or click Save And Continue.
You can either Invite all vendors or Select vendors from the contact list. Only the
After you set up the portal, you can invite your vendors.
- On your
- Using Quick Filters, choose
vendoras the contact type.
- Select the contact that you want to invite to the portal. In the pop-up that appears to the right, click Invite To Vendor Portal, as shown.
When you do so, the vendor receives an invite on their email address. Once the vendor accepts the invite to join the portal, the label under their contact changes from INVITE SENT to PORTAL ENABLED.
Check and share the url:
- Select and open the
vendorcontact of whom you want to disable the portal.
- Click Options.
- Click Disable Vendor Portal.
The vendor loses their access to the portal.
When the vendor makes a payment request, it is visible on your dashboard, under Vendor Payments.
Watch this video to know how to accept or reject invoices uploaded by your vendors, or read on.
- Log in to the
- Click Vendor Payments.
- Click View More Filters on the top right. Find Source and select From Vendor Portal to view only those invoices uploaded by vendors.
- New requests have
PENDING REVIEWstatus. Hover over the the payment to ACCEPT or REJECT the invoice. You can also click on the invoice to ACCEPT INVOICE or REJECT the payment.
- PAY instantly or SCHEDULE the payment for later, based on your convenience.
When you accept the invoice, the invoice status changes from
pending review to
unpaid. When you make the payment,
unpaid status moves to
paid. If you have made the payment outside of RazorpayX Vendor Payment App, you can come back to this invoice and
Was this page helpful?