There are many features you can utilise to make your invoice creation process, reconciliation and automation simple and swift. With RazorpayX, you can do the following:
You can use the
- Add the vendor/s details.
- Make the payment as per your business requirements.
While creating an invoice, you can select from the existing
- To deduct flat 20% TDS when the PAN of the vendor is unknown.
- To deduct TDS at a lower rate based on a certificate from the government for a particular vendor.
- To deduct TDS on a cumulative basis when the contractor’s yearly income goes over a certain threshold.
GST breakup is one of the vital pieces of information on the invoice. It is necessary to keep a record of this. RazorpayX enables you to select the type of breakup and edit the amount accordingly. It also records the GST split in the report for accurate bookkeeping.
Given below are 2 ways to apply GST:
- Intrastate purchase
- Levies CGST and SGST
- Interstate purchase
- Levies IGST
For example, the invoice amount is ₹100 and the subtotal is ₹80.
- Intrastate - CGST - ₹10; SGST - ₹10;
- Interstate - IGST - ₹20;
You may have uploaded an invoice on the Dashboard but paid it externally. In such cases, you can mark the invoice as
paid via the RazorpayX Dashboard.
- The invoice moves to the
paidstate without creating a corresponding payout.
- When you mark an invoice as
paid, you can select the external method you chose to pay the invoice (such as bank transfer, cheque or cash).
- Invoices marked as
paidare considered for TDS payments. You can calculate and pay the TDS using
This makes Vendor Payments an end-to-end solution to track all your vendor payments, irrespective of the payment method and gives you an accurate bookkeeping summary.
Watch this video to know how to mark an invoice as
paid or read along.
To mark an invoice as
- Log in to the
- Navigate to Menu → Vendor Payments.
- Click on the relevant invoice from the list to mark as
- In the invoice summary page, hover on the downward arrow against the PAY/SCHEDULE button. Click MARK AS PAID from the drop-down list.
- Choose the payment mode in the Mark as paid pop-up page and click MARK PAID.
You have successfully marked the invoice as
Once marked as
paid, you cannot change the invoice status to
The RazorpayX Vendor Portal is a platform created for your vendors where they can upload the invoices and receive updates to the payment. Know more about how to
You can assign assign users roles to limit their access to the RazorpayX Dashboard as per your business requirements. Know more about