Your vendors send you an invoice that you have to pay.
- Log in to the
- You can navigate to Invoices in two ways:
- Navigate to the drop-down menu on the top-right side of the dashboard and click Upload Invoice.
- Hover over Vendor Payments on the left navigation and click +.
- You can also click Vendor Payments on the left navigation and then click + INVOICE on the left side.
- Upload the invoice. The invoice details are auto-read and uploaded using the OCR technology. You can also add the details manually.
- Select an existing vendor or
- Select a Fund account for the vendor or
- Review the Invoice Details such as due date, TDS category, GSTIN, PAN and Amount to Vendor.
- You can either:
- Save the invoice and pay it at a later time. RazorpayX sends reminders as you get closer to the due date.
- Make the payment immediately.
Once you make the payment, it follows the
When you add invoices in RazorpayX, you allow your vendors to send invoices to you via your business email.
You have the option to forward these emails to the dedicated email address provided to you by RazorpayX. When you forward them to that email address, RazorpayX automatically generates a corresponding invoice on the Dashboard. You do not have to manually update the details, or upload invoices for the OCR to read them.
- Razorpay creates a unique email address for you to collect and create invoices.
- Send this unique email address to your vendors for them to forward invoices.
- You can forward invoices received through other email addresses as well to this uniquely generated email address.
- Razorpay will read data in the email and automatically generate invoice. The invoice is displayed on the Vendor Payments Dashboard in the
- You can add relevant details to the
draftinvoice and create payout or save it as an
- You can accept or reject or schedule payouts for these invoices via the Vendor Payments Dashboard.
Your unique business email address is visible on the Vendor Payments Dashboard. You can forward all your invoices to the dedicated email address, as shown below: