A Fund account is an entity to which payouts are made. To make a payout to a Contact, you must add a Fund account to the Contact. There is no limitation to the number of Fund accounts a Contact can have.
Fund accounts are associated with a Contact. Payouts are made to the Fund accounts. There are three types of fund accounts:
- Bank account: Make payouts to a beneficiary's bank account via bank transfer using one of the available such as NEFT or IMPS.
- Credit Card: Make payouts directly to a beneficiary's credit card by bank transfer using NEFT or IMPS.
- Debit Card or Prepaid Card: Make payouts directly to a beneficiary's debit card or prepaid card using the 'card' mode.
- UPI ID (VPA): Make payouts to a beneficiary's UPI ID via a UPI transfer.
- Wallet: Make payouts to your beneficiary's wallet. You can make payouts to a beneficiary via an Amazon Pay gift card.
Know about the
The following table lists down the actions that can be performed on Fund accounts using APIs, Dashboard and Bulk Upload:
|Create a fund account||✓||✓||✓|
|View fund account details||✓||✓||✓|
|Mark as inactive||✓||✓||x|
You can create Fund accounts using APIs either with