To create Fund accounts or payouts in bulk:
- Download the required sample template.
- Add the required data to the template.
- Upload the template via the RazorpayX Dashboard.
After a Bulk Upload file is uploaded, it moves through the following states:
This is the initial state of the bulk upload. This indicates that the bulk upload is created in the RazorpayX database and is ready to be processed. No processing is done at this point.
This is the final state of a bulk upload where the uploaded details are processed.
After the bulk upload is processed, you received an email with a summary of how many rows of data were successfully processed.
- Bulk upload processed does not mean the Contact, Fund account or payout were created and processed. It just means the bulk file was fully processed.
- The Contacts, Fund account or payouts may or may not have been created or processed. Download the bulk upload report to check these details.