Use Google Pay at the Razorpay Standard or Custom Checkout page.
Your customers can make payments using Google Pay at the Razorpay checkout. You can integrate and show Google Pay on any of the following platforms: Desktop Browser, Mobile Web (M-Web) and Android App.
If you are using Razorpay's Standard Checkout, you do not need to make any change to integrate Google Pay on your checkout page. Razorpay will display Google Pay as an option under the UPI section on the checkout page.
On your website, all Google Pay requests are Collect requests.
- The customer selects the Google Pay option, enters their UPI handle and clicks Pay.
- A request is sent to the Google Pay app installed on their mobile device.
- The customer manually opens the Google Pay app and approves the request.
This is same as
The customers enter their UPI handle in the Enter your UPI ID section at Checkout and click Pay. Collect the customer's UPI handle and pass it in the payment request with method as
Razorpay then triggers a Collect request. The Collection request is sent to the customer's Google Pay application where they can make the payment.
NPCI Restrictions for UPI Collect Flow
- MCC 6540: UPI Collect flow is not available for this MCC. You can use
- MCC 4812: Maximum amount limited to ₹5,000 per transaction for UPI Collect flow. You can use
- MCC 4814: Maximum amount limited to ₹5,000 per transaction for UPI Collect flow. You can use
To enable Google Pay on your custom checkout:
- Show Google Pay as a separate Option.
- Trigger payment when a user clicks Google Pay on your checkout.
Know more about
Was this page helpful?