You can only refund payments in the
You can issue both partial and full refunds from the Payments tab. You can process refunds in two ways:
- At the normal speed.
- Using the Instant Refund feature.
To issue a refund:
- Log into your Razorpay Dashboard, click Transactions → Payments.
- Click the payment in the
capturedstate for which you wish to issue a refund.
- Now you can either:
- Enter the full amount to issue a full refund.
- Enter an amount less than the full amount to issue a partial refund.
- Select the Refund Instantly check box to issue an instant refund. Unselect this box to issue a normal refund.
- Click + Add Comments (Optional) to enter text for your reference in the future.
- Click Issue Full Refund/Issue Partial refund.
The short animation below shows you how to issue a refund.
Fees - Instant and Normal Refunds:
You are charged a small fee when issuing instant refunds. Contact our support team for more details about the fees.
No fee is charged to issue a normal refund. However, the fees and tax deducted to process the payment are not refunded. This amount is deducted from your merchant balance.