List of Route APIs available to perform various actions.
You can use the Route APIs to perform various actions. You can perform all of these actions from the Razorpay Dashboard as well.
- Ensure the currency is in INR when creating an order ID.
- Ensure orders created have the
partial_payment parameter set to
0. Transfers will only occur if the orders are paid and the payments move to the
- Ensure to pass the Linked Account ID while creating an order.
- Ensure the amount passed in the
transfers object is not greater than the order amount.
- If the amount passed in the
transfers object is less than the main amount, the balance will automatically move to the Razorpay nodal account.
Base amount = ₹10,000
transfers object = ₹7,500
Balance amount = ₹2,500 will be automatically added to the main Razorpay nodal account.
- Once the payment has been successfully made, verify the Payment Signature at your backend.
- You can use Fetch Transfer for an Order API for reconciliation.
- You can also subscribe to Webhooks and set up the
transfer.processed Webhook event.
- Use Fetch a Payment by ID API to confirm the payment status before running the Transfers API.
- Ensure the payment is in the
- Ensure the amount does not exceed the initial payment amount.
- Ensure the amount you want to transfer to a Linked Account is less than the initial amount.
You must subtract fees and tax to calculate the amount allowed to be transferred.
- Ensure the nodal account has sufficient balance for the amount to be transferred.
- Ensure the amount that needs to be transferred is correct as there is no
maker-checker facility after creating the transfer.
- Ensure the currency is in
The table below provides the list of various Route APIs and their brief description: