Log in to the Dashboard and click Payment Pages.
Create Razorpay Payment Pages with ready-to-use templates and collect payments.
You do not need a website or an app to start accepting online payments from customers. Razorpay Payment Pages is the easiest way to accept payments with custom-branded hosted pages.
You can use Payment Pages to build webpages with customized content, ready-to-use templates, rich-text support, media support, and social media sharing options. Share the Payment Page link with your customers and start accepting payments instantly.
- Integrate with Zapier: Integrate Payment Pages with Zapier and move data between applications with triggers and actions. (Mar 2022)
- Integrate with Shiprocket: Integrate Payment Pages with Shiprocket and provide information on last-mile delivery of your products to make fulfilment more efficient. (Feb 2022)
A quick glimpse of a Payment Page.
- Create-to-Collect in a matter of minutes.
- Zero coding effort with the What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) editor.
- Custom URLs that align with your brand name and are easy to remember.
- Choose from a wide range of templates or create one as per your business requirements.
You can use Payment Pages for any type of business, be it non-profits or corporations. You can view the demo pages of these four templates to decide what suits you best:
Events and Tickets
Suitable if you are hosting an event and want to sell tickets. For example, an exhibition or a conference.
Suitable for NGOs and non-profit institutions seeking donations for a cause. For example, flood relief funds.
Suitable for businesses that want to sell products.
Suitable for institutions looking to collect fees from students. For example, schools, colleges and coaching centres.
Create Your Own Payment Page
You can also choose to build your Payment Page from scratch using the Create Your Own option.
- Online Payment
Customers can make online payments using Card, UPI, Netbanking, Wallet, or Pay Later options.
You can receive payments in any of the supported international currencies from the Dashboard.
If you are accepting international payments, you can use Razorpay's Address Verification System (AVS). AVS verifies if a customer's billing address (postal code and the billing street address) matches the billing address on file with the card issuer. Based on the response from the issuer, Razorpay will accept or cancel the transaction. This helps in the prevention of fraud in international payments.
Know more about Address Verification System.