If you accept payments on your website or app using multiple payment gateways, Optimizer allows you to route transactions to all these gateways with one integration. You can set up your own rules to route the transactions to different payment gateways. With every rule, you can also add your gateway priority, which will be used if the higher priority gateway is facing any downtime or service degradation. This will help you optimise payment processing costs and ensure a higher success rate.
Using Optimizer, you can:
- Configure new payment gateways in just a few clicks (no coding required).
- Optimise your transaction costs using rules.
- Seamlessly optimise success rates using gateway priority and smart router.
- Access all your payments, refunds, and settlements in one place.
You can create different rules based on various parameters, like payment methods, channels, card IIN number, card type, card brand, card issuer, banks, transaction amount, and so on.
Watch this video to see what Optimizer offers.
- This is an on-demand feature. Please raise a request with our
- Watch this video to know how to raise a feature enablement request on the Razorpay Dashboard.