Submit KYC Details
Submit KYC details to complete the onboarding process. Check how to provide clarifications and successfully activate your account.
After becoming a Platform partner, you need to submit KYC details. The commission is settled in your account only after completing the KYC process.
- In the KYC verification process, you can provide the required information in any order you prefer.
- You can view the details submitted during account creation and make changes if required.
- Review the details provided during the sign-up process. You can edit the fields and make necessary changes if required.
Follow the steps given below to activate your account:
The fields under Bank Details, GST Details, and Business Documents will differ based on your business type.
Bank Details: Fill in your bank account details such as Account Number and IFSC Code. This is the account to which Razorpay will settle your funds. . Click Done.
GST Details: This will be auto-filled if your
You cannot claim GST input credit if GSTIN is not shared.
Extra fields may appear based on your business type.
- For LLP: LLPIN (Limited Liability Partnership Identification Number)
- For Public and Private Ltd: CIN (Corporate Identification Number)
Identity Proof or Address Proof: You can scan and upload your Aadhaar, Passport or Voter ID as proof of identity or address.
Business Documents: Upload the relevant
Business Address: Add your business address. Select the check box if your Operational address is same as your Business address. This will be verified against your business documents.
Operational Address is the current address from where you are operating your business. On the other hand, a Business Address is the address you register while starting your business.
Click Submit KYC after providing all the required verification details.
Our team will review the information submitted by you. It takes approximately 3-4 working days to complete the review process.
During the review process, we may reach out to you for clarifications. You can address these queries on the Razorpay Dashboard.
Was this page helpful?