Reversal is the process of moving the transferred funds from the Linked Account to your account. You (not Sellers)can initiate the reversals.
To view reversals:
- Log into the Linked Account Dashboard.
- Click the Reversals from the left pane and then click the relevant Reversal Id.
The following details are displayed:
- Amount - The amount refunded to the customer.
- Initiated By - Name of the Link Account holder.
- Customer Refund ID - Refund ID of the customer.
- Created At - Date and time at which the refund is initiated.
- Source ID - Transfer ID of the refund.
Click the Source ID to view details such as Parent Account name, the amount refunded, type of reversal (Full or Partial) and settlement type.