Instant Bank Transfer
Offer instant international bank transfer as a payment method to customers at Razorpay Checkout.
Razorpay supports the following instant international bank transfer instruments to accept payments across different geographies and varied currencies.
You can accept international payments from customers in the form of online instant international bank transfers using the Razorpay Checkout form.
Log into the
Navigate to Account & Settings → Payment Methods.
Select International Payments.
Click Request beside the Instant Bank Transfer under the Bank Transfers Apps (International).
An Instant Bank Transfers Activation request form appears. Select the payment instrument to be enabled on your Checkout. Click Save & Next.
You can accept either one or multiple payment instruments as per your needs.
Fill in the required details and click Save & Next.
- If you are an existing business, some of the required details will be auto-filled.
- You can click the Edit button to fill in the incomplete details before submitting the form.
Fill in the Management/Ownership details in the form. When complete form details are filled, click Submit form button.
After the form is submitted, the request is sent to activate the selected payment instruments. The feature enablement request goes to our banking partners and will take 15 - 20 business days to be approved.
After the payment instrument is enabled, you will see the Activated status beside the selected one.
Razorpay already supports PayPal, and has now launched POLi for Australians, Trustly for the UK and Europeans, Sofort for Europeans and Giropay for German customers.
You will be charged 3.0% Platform fee for accepting payments via the Instant International Bank Transfer.
The request can be rejected due to multiple reasons:
- Risky business category: The respective payment method (lets say, Trustly) is not comfortable with your business model.
- Incorrect account details: The banking partner rejects your request if you have provided any incorrect information at the time of your application.
- Unupdated website: The customer-facing website is thoroughly checked by our banking partners. The banking partner can reject your request if the website is not updated or has a limited information, including details such as Terms & Conditions, Delivery timelines, Refund & Cancellation policies and so on.
We will give early access to sellers on Razorpay Standard Checkout. The feature will be rolled out to custom and server-to-server (s2s) integration in the upcoming sprints.
Was this page helpful?