To enable international payments for the first time, you need to place a request from the Razorpay Dashboard.
International payments are prone to a higher risk of fraud and chargeback. We can enable this feature after approval from our banking partners.
You must meet the following eligibility criteria set by our banking partners to accept international payments:
You must have an active Razorpay account with KYC verification completed.
You must have a valid website with the following sections/pages clearly defined:
- Terms and Conditions
- Refund and Cancellation policy
- Shipping policy
International payments cannot be enabled for your account without these sections/pages on your website.
Business categories not supported by Razorpay are listed
You can request international payments from your Dashboard.
To request international payments:
- Log into the
- Navigate to Account & Settings → Payment Methods.
- Select International Payments and click Request.
- A request form is displayed. Provide details and click Submit. We will contact you via email for any clarifications.
Given below is a list of documents required:
- In case of sales of tangible products, Import/Export code is required.
- If you have past international transaction experience, the following documents are accepted:
- Bank statement for inward remittance.
- Settlement record from the current payment partner.