- 3DS 2.0 is a user-friendly solution that improves the purchase experience.
- It provides an extra layer of security in card-not-present online transactions.
- The feature ensures a better customer experience by improving their reliability and trust.
- As compared to 3D Secure 1, 3DS 2.0 introduces frictionless authentication.
- With frictionless authentication flow, the transaction is authenticated without any additional input from the customer.
- 3DS 2.0 enhances internal risk procedures to assess and score each transaction in real-time.
3D Secure 2.0 Authentication Protocol (3DS 2.0)
Support different strong customer authentication (SCA) factors and improve cardholder user experience.
Razorpay supports 3D Secure 2 (3DS 2.0), a hosted solution that improves the purchase experience. The feature introduces frictionless authentication and supports a strong customer authentication (SCA) factor.
3DS 2.0 limits potential fraud through data sharing and transaction risk analysis.
Razorpay offers 3DS 2.0 support for international card payments only.
Given below is an illustration of the frictionless authentication workflow:
ON THIS PAGE