Troubleshooting & FAQs
Troubleshoot common error scenarios and find answers to frequently asked questions about Capacitor integration.
Order creation is the primary step of the Razorpay payment flow. An Order creates when a customer clicks the pay button on your app. A corresponding order_id generates in the response. Pass this order_id to the Razorpay Checkout options added in your Capacitor app. Know more about Orders.
To raise a request for a new feature, go to New Issue → Feature Request on our GitHub repository.
- Go to your project's iOS folder and run 'pod update' to update all the pods.
- If you do not want to update all pods, run 'pod update razorpay-pod'.
4. I have integrated with the Razorpay Payment Gateway to accept payments on my mobile app. However, it gets rejected when I try to publish my app on the Apple App Store. The following message is displayed, "We noticed that your app offers a subscription with a mechanism other than the in-app purchase API." How to resolve this?🔗
As per Apple's policy, if you use a subscription model in your iOS app, you must use Apple's in-app purchase APIs. Apple does not redirect out of the app for digital product purchases.
5. In the new M1 MacBook, why am I not able to compile the Capacitor Razorpay plugin for release mode?🔗
This is because of the new changes introduced in Xcode 12.
To resolve this:
- Use Rosetta 2 for launching the app on your Mac.
- Add the following lines to Podfile within
post_install do |installer|.
installer.pods_project.build_configurations.each do |config| config.build_settings["EXCLUDED_ARCHS[sdk=iphonesimulator*]"] = "arm64" end
Know more about compilation errors.
ON THIS PAGE