The order entity consists of the following fields:
- The order id of this particular order.
- The amount (in paisa) that this order was created for.
- The currency associated with this order's amount. Refer the list of supported currencies.
- The number of payment attempts that have been made against this order.
- This order's status in the Order life cycle.
- Your receipt id corresponding to this order. Maximum length 40 chars.
- Flag for auto capturing the payment.
- The timestamp corresponding to this order's creation time.
- Object consisting of notes passed while creating an order Entity.
Once a successful payment is captured by you, the order status will advance to paid. The order status will continue to remain attempted in the mean while. However no more payments can be made against this order.