If you are a business using Razorpay products or exploring Razorpay solutions, contact our Support Team for all your technical and product queries.
If you are a registered Razorpay user and need help, connect with
You are a registered Razorpay User
If you have a Razorpay User ID (Merchant ID/MID), and you:
- Run a business or are a freelancer.
- Use Razorpay products to receive payments from your end-users and/or make payouts for business purposes.
Not registered yet?
Log into the
Click Help for Quick actions or to Get in touch.
You can perform the following actions directly from the Quick actions section:
You have the following options in the Get in touch section:
You can also scroll further down on the pop-up and click Documentation to know about the various Razorpay offerings, integrations and APIs.
You can check existing queries or raise a new support ticket through the
- Log in to the
- Click Help. In the Get in touch section, click Create support ticket.
- Select the relevant topic and sub-topic.
- If your concern is not addressed in the given information, click Create support ticket.
- Enter the details of your query and Upload file if necessary. Click Create support ticket.
- Confirm your phone number. The support ticket is created and details are sent to your registered email id. Click Done.
For a faster support experience, reply to the relevant existing ticket instead of creating a new ticket.
This feature is available for selected users only. If it is visible for your account, you can chat with a member of the Support Team between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. on all working days for instant communication.
- Log in to the
- Click Help, in the Get in touch section, click Contact Us.
- Select the relevant topics and sub-topics.
- On the pop-up, click Start Chat for a live chat or Request for callback.
Customer Looking for Refunds
If you are a customer who has used one of the Razorpay products to make payments and looking for a refund, read about
Was this page helpful?