Your Support Tickets
Raise a support ticket and view details of existing tickets raised by you on the Razorpay Dashboard.
Under the Support Tickets tab, you can track the tickets raised by you on the Razorpay Dashboard. This makes it easier to find the tickets and saves time spent on searching for ticket details in your emails.
- Only the last three tickets in Open state are displayed. Closed tickets do not appear here.
- The Support Tickets tab is available for both Live and Test modes of the Razorpay Dashboard.
- Only Owner and Admin can raise support tickets using this tab.
- You can view only those tickets that were raised using the Razorpay Dashboard.
You can view only those tickets that were raised using the Razorpay Dashboard. To track the status of your open support tickets:
Log in to the
On the left navigation, click Accounts & Settings.
Navigate to Business settings → Support Tickets.
A list of last 3 tickets is displayed. Click the Ticket ID to view ticket details.
You can request an update, provide information or add attachments such as an error screenshot. Provide the details and click Send a Reply.
Watch this video to see how you can raise support tickets.
You can create a new support ticket from the Razorpay Dashboard.
To raise a new ticket:
- Log in to the
- Click the headphone icon to open the Help and Support pop-up.
- Click Have a query?. If you have an open ticket and would like to receive an update on the same, click the ticket and request a follow-up. Instead, if you have a different query, click +Raise New Query.
- Select the nature of the request. Check out the existing FAQs before raising the ticket. If you do not find relevant information, please explain your issue and attach relevant documents or screenshots if possible, and click Create Support Ticket.
Our Support team will get back to you at the earliest. However, reply to the same ticket in case of a follow-up instead of raising a new ticket.
A list of last three tickets in open status pops up. Click on the ticket ID to view details.
Was this page helpful?