You can create a Payment Link to collect funds from your customers via the Dashboard or APIs. When you create a Payment Link, it moves to
issued state by default.
To create a Payment Link from the Dashboard:
- Log into your Razorpay Dashboard.
- Go to Payment Links.
- Click Create Payment Link.
- Select the desired currency from the dropdown list.
- Enter the following details:
- Fill up the Amount you want to be paid. You can now receive payments in international currencies.
- Enter the payment description in the Payment For field, that is the purpose for which Payment Link is created.
- Enter the customer's email address and phone number in the Email and Phone fields. The Payment Link is automatically sent via SMS and email to the customer.
- Enter the Receipt No., that is the unique internal reference number for your business.
- In the Expire On field, you can mark the date on which you want the Payment Link to expire. By default, a payment link will expire 6 months after creation.
- Enable or disable reminders for the Payment Link using Send auto reminders. Learn more about reminders.
- Select Enable Partial Payment if you want to allow your customer to make partial payments. Learn more about partial payments.
- Select SMS or Email or both to define the mode by which the Payment Link is to be sent.
- To add any other detailed information about the payment, click Add New against Internal Notes.
- Review the details and click Create Payment Link.
Once created, it appears on the list of Payment Links.
You can search for a Payment Link by one or a combination of following fields:
- Payment Link Status
- Payment Link ID
- Receipt No.
- Customer Contact
- Customer Email