Triggered when a virtual account is created.
Triggered when a payment is made to a virtual account.
Triggered when a virtual account expires on a date set by you or is manually closed by you.
Subscribe to Webhooks
Subscribe to various webhook events related to Smart Collect to receive instant notifications.
Subscribe to webhook events relevant to Smart Collect.
To subscribe to webhook events:
- Log into the Razorpay Dashboard.
- Navigate to Dashboard → Settings → Webhooks to subscribe to any of the events mentioned in the following section.
- Ensure that you mitigate possible webhook failures.
- Ensure that you have subscribed to Smart Collect Events.
- If the virtual account is customer-specific, please pass
customer_idwhile creating the virtual account. Customer_id will be reflected in webhooks as well for easy reconciliation.
- To uniquely identify the payment, store the
bank_reference(unique reference number on the customer's bank statement) received in webhooks or the Fetch API response.
Razorpay Smart Collect
How Smart Collect Works
Virtual Account States
Smart Collect Dashboard
Create Virtual Accounts
Update Virtual Account
Close Virtual Accounts
Search for a Virtual Account
Make Test Payments
Smart Collect APIs