Troubleshooting and FAQs
Troubleshoot common error scenarios and find answers to frequently asked questions about standard Flutter integration.
Order creation is the primary step of the Razorpay payment flow. When customer clicks the pay button on your app, an Order is created and a corresponding order_id is generated in the response. This order_id must be passed to the Razorpay Checkout options added in your Flutter app. Know more about Orders.
To raise a request for a new feature, go to New Issue → Feature Request on our GitHub repository.
- Go to iOS folder in your project and run 'pod update' to update all the pods.
- If you do not want to update all pods, run 'pod update razorpay-pod'.
4. I have integrated with the Razorpay Payment Gateway to accept payments on my mobile app. However, when I try to publish my app on the Apple App Store, it is getting rejected. The following message is displayed, "We noticed that your app offers a subscription with a mechanism other than the in-app purchase API." How to resolve this?🔗
Cause: As per Apple's policy, if you use a subscription model in your iOS app, you must use Apple's in-app purchase APIs. Apple does not redirect out of the app for digital product purchases.
Resolution: Use Apple's in-app purchase APIs.
5. In the new M1 MacBook, why am I not able to compile the Flutter Razorpay plugin for release mode?🔗
This issue is caused by the new changes introduced in Xcode 12.
To resolve this:
- Use Rosetta 2 for launching the app on your Mac.
- Add the following lines to Podfile within
post_install do |installer|.
installer.pods_project.build_configurations.each do |config| config.build_settings["EXCLUDED_ARCHS[sdk=iphonesimulator*]"] = "arm64" end
Know more about compilation errors.
ON THIS PAGE