- Download the Source code zip file of the required version of the plugin from the Releases section in GitHub.
- For PrestaShop 1.6, download releases tagged 1.x.y. The latest release for PrestaShop 1.6 is
- For PrestaShop 1.7, download releases tagged 2.x.y. The latest release for PrestaShop 1.7 is
- For PrestaShop 8.0, download releases tagged 2.x.y. The latest release for PrestaShop 8.0 is
- Log in to your
- Navigate to the Modules tab and click Add a New Module.
- Click Browse to open the Windows search your computer. Select the ZIP file that you have downloaded and click OK.
- Click Upload this Module.
- Click Install to install the module.
- Click Configure to configure the module.
If the store is open while the module is not fully configured, deactivate it by clicking the green check. Reactivate the store by clicking the red X after the module configuration.
If you face any errors, refer to the