Troubleshooting & FAQs
Troubleshoot common errors and find answers to frequently asked questions about PrestaShop Ecommerce Plugin integration.
1. My Webhooks are not auto-configured since I am not using the upgraded version of PrestaShop. How do I manually configure webhooks?
To set up webhooks:
- Log into the
- In the Website and app settings section, click Webhooks.
- Click + Add New Webhook.
- In the Webhook Setup pop-up page:
Enter the URL where you want to receive the webhook payload when an event is triggered. We recommended using an HTTPS URL.
You can set up to 10 URLs to receive Webhook notifications. Webhooks can only be delivered to public URLs. If you attempt to save a localhost endpoint as part of a webhook setup, you will notice an error. Know more about
Enter a Secret for the webhook endpoint. The secret is used to validate that the webhook is from Razorpay. Do not expose the secret publicly. Know more about
- When setting up the webhook, you will be asked to specify a secret. Using this secret, you can validate that the webhook is from Razorpay. Entering the secret is optional but recommended. The secret should never be exposed publicly.
- The webhook secret does not need to be the merchant secret key provided by Razorpay.
In the Alert Email field, enter the email address to which the notifications should be sent in case of webhook failure. You will receive webhook deactivation notifications to this email address.
Select the required events from the list of Active Events.
Click Create Webhook.
- After you set a webhook, it appears on the list of webhooks.
To verify if webhooks are enabled:
- Log into the
- In the Website and app settings, click Webhooks.
- Select the relevant webhook URL.
- On the right panel, check if the status for
Follow the troubleshooting steps given below:
- Reinstall the Razorpay Prestashop plugin and ensure that your system meets all the requirements mentioned
- We recommend you to keep your Razorpay Prestashop plugin up to date. You can find the latest versions
- If the issue persists after following these steps, contact our
- Razorpay Prestashop plugin version (PrestaShop 1.7.x, PrestaShop 1.6.x)
- PHP version
- Steps to reproduce the issue (Screen recording/Screenshots)
- Error logs, if any
- Staging website credentials (login URL, login id, and password)
Was this page helpful?