A batch file is a simple .xlsx or .csv file that contains all the necessary details for creating links for a list of Receipt Nos. The required fields for creating a batch file are explained in the table below:
- You must enter a unique number for each link. This is associated with the order created at your back end. This field has a limit of 40 characters.
- Name of the customer.
- Email address of the customer.
- Contact number of the customer.
- Defaults to
INR. We accept international payments for more than 90 currencies.
- Order amount in currency subunits. For example, if currency selected is 'INR', then the amount must be in paise.
- Brief description of the order.
- Time of expiry for the payment links. Supported formats:
DD-MM-YYYY HH:mm:ss(For example, 14-12-2018 18:45:00)
- Indicates whether partial payments are enabled for your account. Set to
1to enable partial payments and
The size of a batch file can be up to 10 MB. You can add up to 50,000 rows in a particular file. The links will be processed in the same sequence as listed in the file.
Field names/headers in a batch should not be modified in order avoid an upload failure.