Cordova - FAQs
1. What should you do if you see the following error?
dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libswiftCoreGraphics.dylib Referenced from: /private/var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/696F0EAD-E2A6-4C83-876F-07E3D015D167/<Your_App>.app/Frameworks/<Framework_Name>.framework/<Framework_Name> Reason: image not found
To work around this issue:
- Set the
Embedded Content Contains Swift Code (EMBEDDED_CONTENT_CONTAINS_SWIFT)build setting to
YESin your app. To know more, refer to this Apple document.
- Ensure that you have the framework added in
Frameworks, Libraries, and Embed Contentunder
General. Ensure the
Embed statusis set to 'Embed & Sign'.
2. Is Capacitor supported in Razorpay Cordova Plugin?
No we do not support Capacitor in our plugin as it has its own dependencies.
3. What is order id and how to generate it ?
Order creation is the primary step of the Razorpay payment flow. When customer clicks the pay button on your app, an Order is created and a corresponding order_id is generated in the response. This order_id must be passed to the Razorpay Checkout options added in your Flutter app.
4. What is the process for raising a request for a new feature?
If you think of a new feature that can add more values or if that should be included in our plugin, please raise a pull request or create a feature request from New Issue → Feature Request on our GitHub repository.
5. How can I update the existing 'razorpay-pod'?
Go to iOS folder in your project and run 'pod update' to update all the pods.
If you do not want to update all pods, run 'pod update razorpay-pod'
6. In the new M1 MacBook, why am I not able to compile the Cordova Razorpay plugin for release mode?
This issue is caused by the new changes introduced in Xcode 12.
To resolve this:
- Use Rosetta 2 for launching the app on your Mac.
- Add the following lines to Podfile:
post_install do |installer| installer.pods_project.build_configurations.each do |config| config.build_settings["EXCLUDED_ARCHS[sdk=iphonesimulator*]"] = "arm64" end End
Click here for more details.