Troubleshooting & FAQs
Know how to troubleshoot common error scenarios and find answers to frequently asked questions.
dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libswiftCoreGraphics.dylib Referenced from: /private/var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application/696F0EAD-E2A6-4C83-876F-07E3D015D167/<Your_App>.app/Frameworks/<Framework_Name>.framework/<Framework_Name> Reason: image not found
To fix the above error message:
- Set the
Embedded Content Contains Swift Code (EMBEDDED_CONTENT_CONTAINS_SWIFT)build setting to
YESin your app. To know more, refer to this Apple document.
- Ensure that you have the framework added in
Frameworks, Libraries, and Embed Contentunder
General. Ensure the
Embed statusis set to 'Embed & Sign'.
No, we do not support Capacitor in our plugin as it has its own dependencies.
Order creation is the primary step of the Razorpay payment flow. When a customer clicks the pay button on your app, an Order is created and a corresponding order_id is generated in the response. This order_id must be passed to the Razorpay Checkout options added in your Flutter app. Know more about Orders.
To raise a request for a new feature, navigate to New Issue → Feature Request on our GitHub repository.
- Go to your project's iOS folder and run 'pod update' to update all the pods.
- If you do not want to update all pods, run 'pod update razorpay-pod'.
6. In the new M1 MacBook, why am I not able to compile the Cordova Razorpay plugin for release mode?🔗
This is because of the new changes introduced in Xcode 12.
To resolve this:
- Use Rosetta 2 for launching the app on your Mac.
- Add the following lines to Podfile:
Add the following code inside
post_install do |installer|.
installer.pods_project.build_configurations.each do |config| config.build_settings["EXCLUDED_ARCHS[sdk=iphonesimulator*]"] = "arm64" end
Know more about compilation errors.
ON THIS PAGE