Shopify is a cloud-based, multi channel ecommerce platform that offers a wide range of customizable features to open your own online store.
Integrating your Shopify store with Razorpay enables you to accept payments via the Razorpay Payment Gateway. You can accept payments via debit card, credit card, netbanking (supports 3D Secure), UPI or through any of our supported wallets.
The plugin offers seamless integration, allowing the customer to pay on your website without being redirected. This allows the plugin to work across all browsers.
We have added an automated integration feature for Shopify stores across India. To integrate your Shopify Store with Razorpay:
- Sign into your Shopify store.
- Click the Settings tab, then to the Payments tab and to the Alternative Payments section.
- Select Razorpay from the drop down list.
- Enter the test mode <key_id> and <key_secret>. These can be generated from your Dashboard.
- Click Activate. This activates your account in Test Mode. You can use this account to make a few test payments to ensure a successful workflow.
- In “Test Mode”, no real money will be deducted from your account.
- You can keep the "Test Mode" checkbox as off in Shopify settings, if you see one.
Your Razorpay account needs to be activated successfully before you can use the live API keys.
To accept live transactions:
You can accept payments in any of the supported international currencies natively.
To accept payments in international currencies:
Set your shop's base currency to any of the supported international currencies.
Ensure all your products are priced correctly in the currency of your choice.
To generate API key:
- Log into your Dashboard.
- Select the mode for which you want to generate the API key from the menu ribbon.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Click API Keys.
- Click Generate Key to generate key for the selected mode.
The Key Id and Key secret appear in a pop-out window. You also have the option to download the Key Details.
After generating the keys from the Dashboard, download and save them securely. If you do not remember your API Keys, you need to re-generate it from the Dashboard and replace it wherever required.
You have to generate separate API Keys for the test and live mode. No money is deducted from your account in test mode.
If you have queries, raise a ticket on the Razorpay Support Portal.