Error codes can help you build your own logic and take further remedial action at your end, wherever possible. Deriving these insights can help your business to:
- Map and analyse top failure reasons.
- Identify the source of failure.
- Narrow down and understand the cause of the failure (could be due to actions taken by your contact or external factors such as the beneficiary bank or network connectivity).
- Identify the exact reason of the failure.
- Handle actionable error codes.
- Avoid possible integration errors.
RazorpayX aims to make all transactions successful for its customers. Even then, errors might still occur in the financial ecosystem due to intermittent communication and technical issues at multiple levels.
It is critical for businesses to identify the
source of the error and the
reason for the error. This will help in minimising the errors reducing the losses.