The authorization transaction flow is shown below:
To allow customers to complete authorization transaction via your Checkout, you have to:
- Create a customer. This returns a
- Create an order. This returns an
order_id. The order must be created for:
- A minimum of ₹1 for cards and UPI.
- ₹0 for Emandate and paper NACH.
- Pass the
order_idand a few additional parameters in your Checkout to create the authorization payment. The customer completes the authorization payment, which generates a
token. Customers can complete the authorization payment via:
- Paper NACH. The following additional steps have to be completed for NACH:
- The customer either downloads a pre-filled NACH form or you can send it to the customer.
- The customer signs the pre-filled NACH form.
- The customer either uploads the signed form or sends it to you to upload for processing.
Refer to the API section for more details.
Once the customer has made the Authorization Payment, it moves through the following states as per the payment flow:
Payment is created when a customer enters and submits the payment information.
Payment is authorized when the customer’s payment details are successfully authenticated by the bank.
Indicates that the payment is verified by you.
Indicates that the payment has failed.