You can import the Razorpay iOS Standard SDK library using any of these ways:
Refer to our
- Download the SDK and unzip it.
- Open your project in XCode and go to file under Menu. Select Add files to "yourproject".
- Select Razorpay.xcframework in the directory you just unzipped.
- Select the Copy items if needed checkbox.
- Click Add.
- Navigate to Target settings → General and add the Razorpay.xcframework in both Embedded Binaries and Linked Frameworks and Libraries.
If you are building an Objective-C project, follow the steps given for Swift and the additional steps given below:
- Go to Project Settings and select Build Settings - All and Combined.
- Set the Always Embed Swift Standard Libraries option to TRUE.
Ensure that you have the framework added in both Embedded Binaries and Linked Frameworks and Libraries under Target settings - General.
Ensure that you have the framework added in Frameworks, Libraries, and Embed Content under Target settings - General. Change
Embed status from -
Do not Embed to
Embed & Sign.
Watch the GIF to see how to add Frameworks, Libraries and Embed Content.