Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Find answers to frequently asked questions about WordPress plugin.
In case the custom fields do not appear under the Screen Option menu:
Check if the
Or add the following code to your WordPress theme’s functions.php file:
Follow the troubleshooting steps given below:
- Reinstall the Razorpay Quick Payments plugin.
- We recommend you to keep your WordPress and Razorpay Quick Payments plugins up to date. You can find the latest versions
- Ensure your current theme is compatible with the Razorpay Quick Payments plugin. If not, switch to the default WordPress theme and provide us with the name of your current theme.
- If the issue persists after following these steps, contact our
- WordPress version
- Razorpay Quick Payments plugin version
- PHP version
- WordPress theme
- Steps to reproduce the issue (Screen recording/Screenshots)
- Error logs, if any
- Staging website credentials (login URL, login id, and password)
Was this page helpful?