- Ensure you have the latest version of CS-Cart installed.
- Download the latest Source code zip file from the releases section. Unzip the repository.
- Run the
install.razorpay.sqlfile, that can be found inside the unzipped package, against your CS-Cart database. To do this you can either:
- Use phpMyAdmin to import the file into your CS-Cart database.
- Copy and paste the content and run it directly in your MySQL shell.
- Upload the rest of the contents of the plugin to your CS-Cart Installation directory.
- Content of app folder goes in app folder in your CS-Cart Installation directory.
- Content of design folder goes in the design folder in your CS-Cart Installation directory.
1. Build Integration
Steps to integrate your CS-Cart website with Razorpay Payment Gateway.
Follow the steps given below to integrate Razorpay Payment Gateway with your CS-Cart website.
- Log into CS-Cart as administrator.
- Navigate to Administration → Payment Methods.
- Add a new payment method.
- Select Razorpay from the list and then click Save. Select
cc_outside.tplfor the template.
- Navigate to the Configure tab.
- Add in your [KEY_ID] and [KEY_SECRET] generated from the Razorpay Dashboard.
Webhook is auto-configured when you enter and save the API key ID and secret on the plugin settings page. You need to verify if webhooks are enabled on your Razorpay Dashboard. However, for versions lower than 1.4.0, you need to configure webhooks manually.
You can track the payment status from the Razorpay Dashboard or poll our APIs.
- Log into the Dashboard and navigate to Transactions → Payments.
- Check if a
payment_IDhas been generated and note the status. In case of a successful payment, the status is marked as
Poll Payment APIs to check the payment status.
Step 2: Test Integration