Follow the steps given below to upload the plugin:
- Log in to your
- Click + Add new module.
- Add the module from URL or click Choose file and select the .zip file downloaded previously.
- Click Continue.
You have successfully uploaded the plugin.
Alternatively, you skip this step and simply run
composer require 'drupal/drupal_commerce_razorpay:^1.0' in your drupal directory to download the plugin. You can view the downloaded file in the
Follow the steps given below to install the plugin:
- On your Drupal Commerce Dashboard, navigate to Extend.
- Search for Razorpay in the Filter section.
- Select Commerce Razorpay and click Install.
Follow the steps given below to configure the plugin:
On your Drupal Commerce Dashboard, navigate to Commerce.
In the Payment section, select Payment gateways.
Click + Add payment gateway.
In the Name section, enter Razorpay and select Razorpay as the Plugin.
Select Test Mode to test the integration and enter the test Key ID and Secret generated from the
To go live with the integration and start accepting real payments:
- Select Live Mode.
Select the Payment Action based on your requirement. Set the Payment Action to Authorize and Capture to auto-capture payments. If you want to capture payments manually, set the Payment Method to Authorize.
Select Enabled in the Status section.
If you want to edit any fields, navigate to Commerce → Configuration. Select Payment Gateway and click Edit.
You have successfully integrated the Razorpay Payment Gateway with your Drupal Commerce website.
- Webhooks are auto-configured when you enter and submit the API key ID during the installation. You can verify if webhooks are enabled on your
refund.createdevents are auto-configured. You do not have to configure it on the Razorpay Dashboard.