To create a Razorpay Account, go to the
Follow these steps for a smooth sign up process:
Provide your contact details to get started.
- Enter your 10-digit Mobile Number.
- Select the check box below to receive updates on WhatsApp. Click Send OTP.
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number. If you did not receive the OTP, click Resend OTP.
- Click Submit OTP.
- Enter your Name and click Continue.
Tell us more about where you want to accept payments.
Select where you want to accept payments from the given options. You can also select multiple options if relevant.
If you select Others as an option, add a description. Click Continue.
If you select Website/App, add your website/app link and click Continue or click Add Later to add the details afterwards.
Provide the following business and PAN details:
Select your business type from the list. Know more about
Enter your PAN/Business PAN and click Continue. We will verify the details with the Central PAN database.
Extra PAN may be asked based on your business type.
- For Individuals: Business Owner's PAN
- For Registered Business: Business PAN (Company PAN) and Authorised Signatory PAN (One of the directors)
- For Registered Business (only Proprietorship): Authorised Signatory/Proprietor's PAN
Confirm the name associated with the PAN by clicking Yes, Confirm. To edit the PAN details, click Edit PAN.
Enter your Brand Name. This should be the name of your business that your customers recognise. Click Continue.
Select the relevant Business Category from the list. For example, retail store, online store/marketplace, government and so on.
Choose a Subcategory from the list. For example, if you selected Online store/Marketplace, specify the category under it from the list.
Specify the category under the subcategory selected in the previous step. In case you selected Ecommerce, choose the category under it from the list.
Describe your business in at least 50 characters. Click Continue.
Provide details to receive account updates.
- Enter your email id to receive account updates on your email and click Send OTP. If you do not want to receive any updates, click Not Now.
- Enter the OTP sent to your email id and click Continue.
You are now ready to start accepting payments. You can:
- Accept payments upto ₹15,000 in your Razorpay Account.
- Use popular domestic
- In some cases, additional details may be required once your account is created.
- Complete the
Once your account is created, you can accept payments and make payouts using a
You can access the Test mode on the Dashboard to test and experience the products offered by Razorpay. Test mode does not involve actual money transactions.
You have to generate separate API keys for Live and Test modes. Know more about
Even though your account is active and you can start accepting domestic payments, your payments will settle only after