Add Facebook Pixel on Payment Success Page
You should integrate Facebook Pixel on your payment success page to track and analyze the adverstisement conversion to payments if you:
- Use Razorpay Payment Pages to accept payments from customers and redirect them to a success page post payment
- And, advertise on Facebook and use Facebook Pixel to track conversions
Let us assume you run a website selling pet supplies. You attract customers using advertisements on Facebook and sell them pet products using Razorpay Payment Pages.
To track and measure the effectiveness of these Facebook advertisements and how many of them convert into purchases, you need to add a redirect from your Payment Page to this success page.
To do this:
- Navigate to your Payment Page in the edit mode.
- Click Page Settings.
- In the Action after Success Payment field, select Redirect to your website.
- Enter your website's success page URL here as shown:
Every time a customer successfully completes a payment, they are directed to the success page. Facebook pixel tracks this event.