- Download the plugin and install it from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Log into your WordPress account and activate the Razorpay plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager.
- Navigate to Settings and click the Checkout/Payment Gateways tab.
- Click Razorpay to edit the settings.
- Add in your <key_id> and <key_secret>. These can be generated from your Dashboard.
- Set the Payment Action to Authorize and Capture to auto-capture payments.
Quick Payments for WordPress
WordPress is a Content Management System (CMS) that provides you the ability to publish, edit, modify, organize, delete and maintain content all in one central space. It could either be a host of text, photographs, videos or audio files.
Integrating your WordPress site with Razorpay allows you to accept payments on your WordPress site via the Razorpay Payment Gateway. You can accept payments via debit card, credit card, netbanking (supports 3D Secure), UPI or through any of our supported wallets.
The plugin offers seamless integration, allowing the customer to pay on your website without being redirected. This allows the plugin to work across all browsers and ensures compatibility with the latest version of WordPress.
If you are using WooCommerce with your WordPress site, we have a WooCommerce plugin too!
The plugin also lets you:
- Add a few custom variables and some markup to a page.
- Specify the amount, name, description and other custom details as page metadata.
- Write <[RZP]> wherever you want on the post to display the Pay with Razorpay button.
- The plugin takes over and completes the payment.
Log into your WordPress account.
Open or Create a page or blog post where you want the button to appear.
Click Screen Options and enable the Custom Fields checkbox. Now you will have the option to add Custom fields on your page/blog post.
Scroll down on the current page till you see the Custom fields section.
Add the following three custom fields as metadata:
- amount (in paisa. For example, for ₹100 enter 10000. That is 100*100 = 10000).
- name (name of the product).
- description (description of the product that is being sold).
If you are using WordPress 4.8 or later, the custom fields can be added via Screen Option.
Save and Preview/Publish. The page appears with the Pay with Razorpay button.
- Wordpress v3.0.1 or higher
You have to generate separate API Keys for the test and live modes. No money is deducted from your account in test mode.
To generate API key:
- Log into your Dashboard.
- Select the mode for which you want to generate the API key from the menu ribbon.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Click API Keys.
- Click Generate Key to generate key for the selected mode.
The Key Id and Key secret appear in a pop-out window. You also have the option to download the Key Details.
Watch the short animation below for more information.
After generating the keys from the Dashboard, download and save them securely. If you do not remember your API Keys, you need to re-generate it from the Dashboard and replace it wherever required.
The Quick Payments WordPress plugin is released under the GPLv2 license.
Click here for details about the license.