Have you ever seen Microsoft’s landing page? The page reflects the brand; a well-crafted headline, brilliant product image, and articulately designed encapsulated form. This is what constitutes a great landing page.
When your website visitors convert into leads, it becomes the foundation stone of strong relationships.
One of the most underrated tools to foster a business’ success is the landing page. It is a structure that permits you to overhaul users’ data in return for an ideal offer. The sole reason for the landing page is to convert the users into potential leads. Many small businesses consider their homepage as a landing page. But, your website’s homepage is the digital storefront, and the landing page is a conversion dynamo.
A landing page alludes to the standalone web page used for advertising or marketing purposes in digital marketing terminology. It is used as a lead generation tool by businesses and a more convenient way to reach a wider audience at an affordable cost. A landing page is where your visitors land after clicking on the email or social media ads.
After all, customers are the lifeblood of any business today. Identifying quality prospects is the biggest menace faced by organizations. But with a landing page, one can swiftly get into customers’ hearts and inlet desired outcomes.
According to the research, it was found that nearly 70% of B2B companies use landing pages to generate new sales leads. It acts as a pathway to traverse new business opportunities and presents copious routes to draw in revenue.
Elements of a Landing page
Some essential standards need to be mull over while designing a landing page for your business. Here is the once-over of top three mandatory components that every landing page should have-
- Above-the-fold content- It alludes to a term that has been acquired from the newspaper industry. It implies the first content that your user sees when it lands on a landing page. Online advertisers use it to depict content in the best 600 pixels.
- A Catchy Headline- A hero shot is a lighthouse for your users. The first thing that your user reads is the headline. It purports that they have been redirected to the right place where their needs will get gratified effectively. It builds a sense of trust and loyalty in the mind of people. It tends to pique the reader’s interest in a particular product or service.
- CTA- The focal point of any landing page is a call-to-action (CTA). It includes the contact details, email address, and social icons of the organization.
Importance of landing pages for small businesses
From small businesses to skyscrapers, online success depends on a robust online presence. It is when landing pages come into the picture. Check out some benefits of a landing page for your business-
- Measurable – With the help of a landing page, you can measure the effectiveness of digital pursuits and proffers a big picture perspective of the campaign’s conversion rate.
- Targeted conversion funnel– By creating unique landing pages for different offerings using different funnels, you can segregate customers into smaller units and offer a tailored customer experience.
- Build credibility– In this digital world, credibility acts as a digital currency. You can showcase the USP of your business and expertise with the help of a landing page, hence, solidifying buying decisions.
Steps to create a landing page
So do you want to know the secret of creating a result-oriented landing page? check out these steps and get your marketing campaign up-
STEP 1: Set Your Campaign Goal
What would you like to achieve through the landing page? As appropriately said, think before you carry out. So the initial step is to assess some quantifiable and clear objectives.
STEP 2: Write Your Copy
Once the objective is chosen, it’s time for composing captivating content as the transformation will rely upon it. According to the Unbounce Conversion Intelligence™️ AI model, a digital letter? landing page copy is twice as important to transformation rates as design. Keep it short yet memorable.
STEP 3: Craft Your CTA
Never forget that your CTA button is your click-through button. Consider over what you need your users to detract from the page. You can utilize CTA catches like “Find out More” or “Get Started”, which sounds pretty vogue.
STEP 4: Design Your Landing Page
Now, when all the elements are ready, you need to club them into one. You don’t need to design from scratch—instead, search online, where there are more than 100+ high-converting templates available for free. Choose the best that meets your requirements. After that, connect it with the business domain, set up analytics, and add other tools from your marketing kit is required.
STEP 5: Preview and Publish
So, are you set for the world debut? But before your click on the publish button, there are few things that you need to re-check
– Do a quick spot-check of the copy to ensure that it is error-free and all grammar issues get resolved. After all, the first impression is the last.
– Check that proper SEO is done, and the page is fully optimized with the keywords in the page title and meta description.
STEP 6: Generate traffic
Voila, now your landing page is live. You need to generate traffic towards the landing page to ensure quick conversion. You can use the following tools –
– Pay-Per-Click- Try to run Ads on SERP using Google Ads Management. Create a campaign by targeting relevant keywords.
– Email Marketing– Use your email subscriber lists and send out promos that link to your landing page. Design an eye-catching email campaign and boost the conversion rate.
– Social Media Ads– Run ads on social media platforms like Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, and Twitter by targeting a particular set of audiences.
STEP 7: Test and Optimise
Once the landing page is live, keep monitoring the progress and analytics. Try to keep track of the conversion and bounce rate and modify your strategy accordingly.
In a nutshell, a landing page can be a great source to generate meaningful traffic, enhance your google ranking, transform leads into conversion. It is a need of every business today. It offers a chance to make a solid user base for your business. Best of luck!