Download and Schedule various types of reports from the Razorpay Dashboard.
Razorpay offers many reports to track the cash flow of your business.
- Download all your transaction data for a specific day, month, or time frame according to your business requirements as a CSV, XLS, or XLSX file or emailed to the intended recipients.
- Schedule reports you want to receive. Select the desired delivery frequency (daily, weekly, monthly), and specify the email address where the reports will be sent using the Razorpay Dashboard.
Log in to the
Click Download Report.
Click What report is this? to select the report type and format.
To select the time frame of the report, click What will you receive in this report?. You can also select a custom time range by clicking the Custom button and selecting your preferred time and date.
You can select a maximum time frame of 95 days to download a report.
Click Yes on the Do you want this report in an email? section to add the email recipients with whom you want to share the report and click Start Download.
Your report request will begin processing. You can track the status and download the report in the Downloads section.
Scheduling reports offers numerous advantages. It guarantees punctual and regular data provision, streamlining decision-making with timely information.
- Log in to the
- Click Schedule Report.
- In the What report is this? section, select the type of report and enter the Schedule Name Select the format in which you want to receive the report.
- In the What will you receive in this report? section:
Select the time duration for which you want to schedule the report.
When selecting the duration for a scheduled report, it is important to ensure that you choose the T+1 date. The T+1 date refers to the day immediately following the current date.
Select the Data Duration from the drop-down.
Select the frequency of the report schedule.
Select the time of the day to schedule your report.
- Click Who will receive this report? section to add the email recipients with whom you want to share the report and click Create Schedule.
Your report will be scheduled. You can track and manage all your schedules in the Schedules section.
You can also access and review previous schedules associated with a specific scheduled report. This allows you to view the scheduled report's history and corresponding configuration. You can also modify a scheduled report's configuration as per your requirements.
- Log in to the
- Click Schedules and click Open on the schedule you want to view under View Activity.
- Click Edit Schedule to modify the existing settings of the scheduled report.
- Click Edit Schedule to save the changes.
There is a limit on the number of concurrent reports that can be generated from the Dashboard. Once the maximum threshold is reached, new reports will only be created after at least one of the reports in the processing state has been generated.
You can generate a maximum of 3 reports at the same time. Get in touch with our
Was this page helpful?