FAQs - Razorpay Dashboard
1. How do I change my login/registered email ID of my account?
To change your login/registered email ID, raise a request with our support team, sharing the new email ID. Ensure the new email ID is not already registered with Razorpay.
2. How do I change the password of my Razorpay account?
To change your password, enter you email ID on the Forgot Password page and complete the password reset process.
3. How do I change the phone number registered with my Razorpay account?
Follow these steps to change the phone number:
Log into the Razorpay Dashboard.
Navigate to My Account → Profile.
Click the edit icon next to the Contact Number field.
Enter the OTP sent to your registered email address and click Confirm.
Enter the new phone number and click Update.
4. How do I change the account details displayed on the Profile page of Razorpay Dashboard?
To change your account details, raise a request with our support team.
5. How do I change my business Website URL?
To change your business website URL, raise a request with our support team.
6. How can I update my bank account information?
You can request for a change in bank account details from the Dashboard.
- Log into the Dashboard.
- Navigate to My Account → Profile.
- Click Request Change under Bank Account section.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile device on the 2-Step Verification pop-up page.
- On the Change Bank Account Details pop-up page, add bank account details such as branch IFSC, bank account number, beneficiary name and upload your business' bank statement or a cancelled cheque.
- Click Save.
You can refer to the short animation here.
For security reasons, only the Owner or Admin of the account will be able to access this option from the Dashboard. Once the request is placed, the beneficiary details will be validated and updated within 1 business day.
7. How can I update my business name on the payment confirmation mail sent to customers by Razorpay?
You can change the billing label that appears on the automated mails sent by Razorpay to your customers. To do this, raise a request with our support team. The billing label must either match your registered business name or the domain name.
8. How can I change the email ID where I receive the transaction related mail?
You can add the email ID from your Dashboard, by following these steps:
- Log into the Dashboard.
- Navigate to Settings → Configuration.
- Add the email ID in the Email Notifications.
- Click Save Changes.
9. How can I change my GSTIN?
To change your GSTIN, raise a request with our support team, sharing your merchant ID and new GSTIN.
10. How can I apply for my TDS reimbursement?
To apply for your TDS reimbursement, raise a request with our support team, sharing your merchant ID and TDS certificate.
11. As a customer, how can I track the status of my payment or refund?
Enter your Payment or Refund ID here to check the payment or refund status.
12. I am unable to generate Live mode API keys even though my account has been activated. How do I generate the API keys?
You can generate the Live mode API keys by providing your live website details. Follow these steps:
Log into the Dashboard.
Navigate to Settings → Profile.
<img src="/docs/assets/images/dashboard-guide/profile/profile.png" width="800" alt="Profile" class="click-zoom">
In the Business Website/App details field, click Add Website/App URL for Full Access. Once you successfully add the URL, you will be able to generate the API keys in live mode.
<img src="/docs/assets/images/dashboard-guide/profile/add-website-app-details.png" width="800" alt="Add Website or App Details" class="click-zoom">
Enter your website URL and click Add Details.
<img src="/docs/assets/images/dashboard-guide/profile/enter-url.png" width="300" alt="Enter URL" class="click-zoom">
Your website/app URL details will be reviewed by our team. You can check the status here:
Once our team is done with the review, your website details will be updated and you will be able to generate API keys in live mode.
13. Is a GST certificate mandatory for using Razorpay Payment Gateway?
No, a GST certificate is not mandatory for businesses with annual turnover less than ₹20 lakhs. Know more.
14. How do I change the KYC details provided during account activation?
To change your KYC details, please raise a request with our support team.