Watch this video to know how you can onboard sub-merchants using the Sub-Merchant Onboarding APIs.
Sub-Merchant Onboarding APIs
As a partner, you can use the Sub-Merchant Onboarding APIs to seamlessly onboard merchants from your platform.
As a Partner, you can use the Sub-Merchant Onboarding APIs to onboard merchants from your platform. The sub-merchants can complete the KYC process in the Partner's platform itself and need not log into Razorpay's platform.
- Razorpay Sub-Merchant Onboarding APIs are RESTful. All our responses are returned in JSON.
- You can use Razorpay APIs in two modes, Test and Live. The API key is different for each mode.
- To complete the onboarding process for the sub-merchant, check the KYC document requirements.
- You can try out our APIs on the Razorpay Postman Public Workspace.
The Razorpay API Gateway URL is
https://api.razorpay.com/v2. You need to include this before each API endpoint to make API calls.
While sending API requests to Razorpay servers, it is recommended to honor the TTL of the entries and not cache the DNS aggressively at your end. This is applicable when you are not using Razorpay SDKs. However, if you are using Razorpay SDKs, be informed that our SDKs can handle DNS caching and honor the TTLs set in the records.
All Razorpay APIs are authenticated using
Basic Auth. Basic auth requires the following:
Basic auth expects an
Authorization header for each request in the
Basic base64token format. Here,
base64token is a base64 encoded string of
Authorization header value should strictly adhere to the format mentioned above. Invalid formats will result in authentication failures. Few examples of invalid headers are:
Follow these steps to generate the API Keys:
- Log into your Partner Dashboard with appropriate credentials.
- Select the mode (Test or Live) for which you want to generate the API key.
You have to generate separate Partner Credentials for the test and live modes. No real money is used in test mode.
- Navigate to Settings section to generate the key for the selected mode.
Watch this video to see how to generate the API keys.
Do not share your API Key secret with anyone or on any public platforms. This can pose security threats for your Razorpay account.
Sub-Merchant Onboarding APIs Workflow
List of Sub-Merchant Onboarding APIs
Account Onboarding APIs
Product Configuration APIs
Upload Document APIs
Subscribe to Webhooks