The logos and graphics shown may not be altered in any way. They must be used in accordance with the Logo Usage Guidelines. Download the logos using the button below. The link has gift card images and Amazon Company Logos for approved usage. Only use the logos downloaded using the below button.
Amazon Branding Guidelines
Check the Amazon branding guidelines to use the Amazon name, logo and gift card image on your website.
The Amazon brand is a valuable company asset to Amazon. You can use the Amazon name, logo and gift card image in a limited capacity within the requirements outlined by Amazon. This page lists the guidelines you must follow when using the Amazon Pay Gift Card brand.
Amazon Pay Gift Card is the product name. The 4-word product name should always be capitalized and should not be broken up. It is not a gift certificate or e-gift card. If you are describing the gift card value, display the rupee amount first. For example, ₹100 Amazon Pay Gift Card.
Always display the disclaimer when showing the Amazon logo or product name. Below is the disclaimer text. Use it as-id. Replicate the below disclaimer. Do not change.
Disclaimer: *Amazon.in is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon Pay Gift Cards (GCs) are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (QwikCilver). GCs may be used only for the purchase of eligible products/services on Amazon.in or other partner sites. Gift Card balances must be used within 1 year of the date of purchase/activation and any unspent balance shall expire in 1 year from the date of purchase. GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. QwikCilver, Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (Amazon) or their affiliates are not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. To redeem your Gift Card, visit www.amazon.in/addgiftcard. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.in/giftcardtnc. All Amazon ®, ™ and © are IP of Amazon or its affiliates. For detailed Amazon Pay Gift Card terms and conditions refer, to www.amazon.in/addgiftcard.
Your use of the Amazon brand should not imply partnership, endorsement or sponsorship. You agree that you will not misrepresent or embellish the relationship between Amazon and your business.
No statements can refer to the gift card as free.
- Amazon Pay Brand
Use the appropriate Amazon Pay text and logos. Do not use Amazon.com text or logo.
- Amazon Pay Gift Card Terms and Conditions
The link to Amazon Pay Gift Card terms and conditions should be included in all communications.
- Amazon Pay Gift Cards
The text should be Amazon Pay Gift Cards with G and C in upper case and space between Gift and Cards. The Gift Card value should be prefixed with ₹. Appropriate logos used should be used.
The first prominent mention of Amazon Pay Gift Cards should be followed by *. The * must reference the disclaimer text on the same page.
- Amazon Pay Gift Cards Logo
Amazon Pay Gift Cards logo should not be prominent compared to the brand logo.
- Amazon Pay Brand
The term to be used is Amazon Pay Gift Vouchers/Amazon Pay Gift Cards and the logo used is Amazon Pay Gift Cards. Amazon.com/amazon.in text or logo should NOT be used. Also, Amazon Vouchers/Amazon Coupons, etc., should NOT be used.
- Amazon Gift Cards
The text should be Amazon Pay Gift Cards with G and C in upper case and space between Gift and Cards. The Gift Card value should be prefixed with ₹.
The first prominent mention of Amazon Pay Gift Cards/Voucher should be followed by *. The * must reference the link to the Amazon Pay Gift Card terms and conditions page.
- Offer Callout
Action to be taken by customer followed by Reward Customer Gets. For example, Complete Credit Card application to receive ₹ 1000 Amazon Pay Gift Voucher
- Prominence of the Amazon Pay Gift Card voucher
Amazon Pay Gift Card voucher should occupy less than 10% of the email space.
Listed below are some of the use-cases for which B2C emailers cannot mention Amazon Pay Gift Cards/Amazon Pay Vouchers:
- Spam communication where a customer has won something or has been selected by luck.
- Communication that does not prominently mention the brand that is sponsoring the promotion.
- Communication that does not prominently mention the product/service being promoted and the action that the customers need to take.
Refer to https://www.amazon.in/l/17543658031 for banner communication guidelines.
The Amazon brand should not be associated with brands from the following categories:
- Alcohol and alcoholic products
- Animals and animal products
- Adult-oriented products and services
- Currency, coins and cash equivalents
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Gambling and lottery
- Hazardous and dangerous Items
- Human parts and burial artifacts
- Illegal drugs
- Medical devices and accessories
- Offensive products, products containing prohibited images of children and any other violent, offensive, obscene or sexual content that is unlawful
- Postage meters and stamps
- Sexual wellness
- Stolen property and lock picking devices
- Surveillance equipment
- Tobacco and tobacco-related products
- Weapons and firearms
- Fireworks or other pyrotechnics
- Regulated activities such as bail bonds, security brokers, bankruptcy, debt settlement services, telemarketing, structured settlement services, embargoed goods and countries
- Anything that could at Amazon's sole discretion be construed as an illegal, inappropriate, misleading or offensive activity
ON THIS PAGE