- Create a Contact.
- Create a Fund account with
- Create a payout with
- The money is credited to the Amazon Pay Gift Card balance linked to the beneficiary's phone number.
About Amazon Payout Gift Card
Make payouts to an Amazon Pay gift card.
You can make payouts to Amazon Pay gift cards using your RazorpayX account. The amount will be credited to the Amazon Pay Gift Card balance of the end customer immediately. You can make payouts up to ₹10,000 (per transaction) to the beneficiary. There is no limit to the number of transactions you can make.
All you need to create and process the payout is the beneficiary's phone number. The beneficiaries do not need to have their KYC completed on their Amazon Pay account to receive the Amazon Pay Gift Card balance.
- This feature is available only on RazorpayX Virtual Account.
- You cannot make payouts to Amazon Pay directly from your RazorpayX Current Account. You need to add funds to your Virtual Account and make payouts.
- Transaction limit is ₹10,000/per transaction.
- There is no limit on the balance an end customer can have in their Amazon Pay Gift Card balance.
- Amazon Pay Gift Card balance works same as the Amazon Pay Wallet balance.
|Create a payout via Amazon Pay||✓||✓||x|
|View payout details||✓||✓||x|
Know more about
Below are the terms and conditions when making a payout via an Amazon Pay gift card.
- Amazon gift cards are issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited.
- Credit and Debit Cards issued outside India cannot be used to purchase Amazon India gift cards.
- Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with the gift cards in your Amazon India account.
- Amazon Pay balance is redeemable across all products on Amazon India except certain global store products and other Amazon India gift cards.
- Amazon Pay balance must be used to purchase eligible products on the Amazon India store.
- The gift cards, including any unused Amazon Pay balance, expire one year from the date of issuance of the gift card.
- Gift cards cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
- Qwikcilver, Amazon Seller Services Private Limited or their affiliates are not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- For complete terms and conditions, see the
- Amazon India logo/trademark is an IP of Amazon or its affiliates. The Qwikcilver trademark/logo is an IP of Qwikcilver.
- No returns and no refunds on gift cards, e-gift cards and gift vouchers shipped by Woohoo India. Please check the
The Amazon brand is a valuable company asset to Amazon. You can use the Amazon name, logo and wallet image in a limited capacity within the requirements outlined by Amazon. Know more about to the