Requirements for Commission Data to be Displayed
The commission data under the Earnings tab is based on the Partner type and the following factors:
- Resellers: The commission data is displayed under the Earnings tab if at least 3 sub-merchants are added.
- Aggregators: The commission data is displayed if the Partner Auth is integrated. Know more about how this integration can be done.
- Pure Platforms Partner: The commission data is displayed if the third-party application with Razorpay is created (for client credentials) and OAuth integration is necessary.
This report displays the earnings generated from referred accounts by you on a day-to-day basis. There are two columns in this report:
- Base Earnings: This is the amount you earn from the platform fee.
- Add-on earnings: This is the additional commission you charged your customers. For example, platform fees.
You can view the earnings details from each transaction made by your affiliate accounts. This report is available only for the partner types