- Ensure you have the latest version of WHMCS installed.
- Download a ZIP version of the required repository.
- Unzip and upload the contents of the repository to your WHMCS Installation directory, i.e., the content of module folder from the repository goes in module folder in your WHMCS Installation directory.
- Log into your site as the WHMCS administrator. This is done by adding
/adminto the URL where you have installed WHMCS, for example,
- Navigate to Setup --> Payments --> Payment Gateways.
- Select Razorpay in the dropdown and Activate it.
- Enter the <key_id> and <key_secret>. You can generate these from your Dashboard.
- Set Convert for Processing to INR if your store has a different default currency. In this case, ensure you update the exchange rate in your currency management settings.
- Click Save Changes.
WHMCS is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for online businesses.
Integrating your WHMCS store with Razorpay allows you to accept payments on your WHMCS store via the Razorpay Payment Gateway. You can accept payments via debit card, credit card, netbanking (supports 3D Secure), UPI or through any of our supported wallets.
The integration offers seamless integration, allowing the customer to pay on your website without being redirected. This allows the integration to work across all browsers and ensures compatibility with the latest version of WHMCS.
Currently, we have separate versions of the integration to support the following versions of WHMCS:
- WHMCS 5
- WHMCS 6 or WHMCS 7
To generate API key:
- Log into your Dashboard.
- Select the mode for which you want to generate the API key from the menu ribbon.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Click API Keys.
- Click Generate Key to generate key for the selected mode.
The Key Id and Key secret appear in a pop-out window. You also have the option to download the Key Details.
After generating the keys from the Dashboard, download and save them securely. If you do not remember your API Keys, you need to re-generate it from the Dashboard and replace it wherever required.
You have to generate separate API Keys for the test and live mode. No money is deducted from your account in test mode.
The Razorpay WHMCS integration is released under the MIT License.