- Ensure you have the latest version of WHMCS installed.
- Download the Source code zip file of the required version of the plugin from the Releases section in GitHub.
- Unzip and upload the contents of the repository to your WHMCS Installation directory, that is the content of module folder from the repository goes in module folder in your WHMCS Installation directory.
- Log into your site as the WHMCS administrator. This is done by adding
/adminto the URL where you have installed WHMCS, for example,
- Navigate to Setup → Payments → Payment Gateways.
- Select Razorpay in the drop down and Activate it.
- Enter the
<key_secret>. You can generate these from your Dashboard.
- Set Convert for Processing to INR if your store has a different default currency. In this case, ensure that you update the Exchange Rate in your currency management settings.
- Click Save Changes.
Web Host Manager Complete Solution (WHMCS) Integration
Web Host Manager Complete Solution (WHMCS) is an all-in-one client management, billing & support solution for online businesses. With an easy-to-access management interface, WHMCS provides and manages automated billing, customer signup, service/server provisioning and management solutions. It caters to resellers, agencies, and developers looking to streamline or expand their web-dependent businesses.
Integrating your WHMCS solution with Razorpay allows you to accept payments via the Razorpay Payment Gateway. You can accept payments via debit card, credit card, netbanking (supports 3D Secure), Unified Payments Interface (UPI) or through any of our supported wallets.
The plugin offers seamless integration, allowing the customer to pay on your website without being redirected. This allows the integration to work across all browsers and ensures compatibility with the latest version of WHMCS.
Currently, we support the following versions of WHMCS:
- WHMCS 5
- WHMCS 6
- WHMCS 7
- Log into your Dashboard with appropriate credentials.
- Select the mode (Test or Live) for which you want to generate the API key.
You have to generate separate API Keys for the test and live modes. No real money is used in test mode.
- Navigate to Settings → API Keys → Generate Key to generate key for the selected mode.
Key Id and
Key Secret appear in a pop-out window as shown below:
After generating the keys from the Dashboard, download and save them securely. If you do not remember your API Keys, you need to re-generate it from the Dashboard and replace it wherever required.
The Razorpay WHMCS integration is released under the MIT License.